Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another successful ski day!

Thanks DG for the fun ski day....and the soup, snacks, cupcakes, laughs, memories...the list could go on! Don't forget to post all the yummy recipes (soup, cupcake, and spinach/artichoke wanton bites). Although not as artistic as Jessica's pictures, here are some pics from our adventure today! Aunt Cheryl, you were missed! We'll catch you on the next one!







Jessica speeding down the hill...I barely got this picture in time

Colleen was speeding down the hill to, I just took the picture a little sooner than when I captured Jessica's.

Jessica's artistic cupcake picture

4 comments:

  1. Good times as always. I am exhausted! I am ready for a good night's sleep and some of my delicious cooking..b/c I am such a good cook after a day on the slopes;) Thanks for all of the yummy food, cute Valentines gift, and fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting--I am rather sore at the moment. Thanks for posting pictures of me upright. It was really a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it! Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was certainly being cold while you ladies were out on the slopes, but I wasn't skiing! I missed being there with you. The pictures look fun. And I've had Cathy's cupcakes before, so now I'm really sad I missed those. I hope you'll invite me next time you want to go!!

    ReplyDelete