Thursday, July 14, 2011

A New Derby Girl

Hey, everybody, I just wanted to give an update on our newest Derby Girl.  I just talked to Andrea the other day and got the latest scoop.  She and the kids are flying to Salt Lake on August 4.  Dallas will be leaving earlier that week to drive down with an expected arrival date of Saturday, August 6.  They will be staying with me for the first little bit until they can get into an apartment in Provo.

She is excited to be down here as she hasn't lived in Utah since she was a baby.  Her oldest is starting kindergarten, then she has two boys.  Oh, and the Derby Girls reputation has been made known to her, and she's excited about that too!!!

While she is at my house, I can provide most bedding they need, but I do not have a portable crib or play pen.  Does anyone have one they could loan us for that time?  If so, please let me know right away.

Feel free to come by and visit her or give her a call when she arrives.  She'll get here at about 8:00 p.m. on the 4th.

Heather, I'd love to invite her to be a part of this blog, but I don't know what you did to set this up for all of us.  Can you add her as a contributor and reader?  That would be an awesome way to welcome her to the club!

Love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. I suppose I could lend you your own portable crib :). It's up at the cabin, but I'll make sure to get it in time (but feel free to remind me 'cause you know how I am.

    We just need Andrea's email to let her onto the blog. You can add her by going to dashboard-->settings-->permissions, I think. Or get me her address and I'll do it. She should already be able to read it.

    I think we ought to plan some kind of initiation rite. Something in the forest under a full moon where we sacrifice a dessert to the patron Derby Goddess. You know, in case we need an activity for August.

    Andrea, we can't wait to hang out with you!!

    ReplyDelete