Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Farewell Lunch

Hello Ladies,

Our next lunch is fast approaching, very sad because it also means Jessica's departure is also fast approaching.

We will gather at my house in Heber, Tuesday the 19th, at 11am.

Everyone bring your "signature dish," your specialty, the one you want Jessica to remember you by. For example, I will provide a meatless main dish, probably carb-laden, because that's something somewhat unique to me (I'm leaning towards a pasta if you want to coordinate). Does that assignment make sense? Comment on what you are planning on bringing so we don't get everyone making Nana's Gumbo or something as their specialty.

Have the recipe (either blog it or email it to me) so when Jessica is joining our lunches by Skype she can cook and eat along with us.

Can't wait to see everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, this is weird. I left a comment on here. I saw it posted. Now a few hours later, I looked and there is no comment. If it magically appears, don't think I'm a dork for commenting twice.

    I decided I would be remembered for pie. I want Jessica to remember that "No pie-eating people can ever be vanquished." I lay claim to the dessert for our lunch. Jessica, I'd welcome any input from you on a favorite type (fruit, banana cream, other cream, etc.) I look forward to seeing you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! I know I would love any pie you made. I especially love banana cream though. I am so glad I will never be vanquished. That isn't hard though when you are the cook.
    Can't wait!
    P.S. I am still thinking about what I can cook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen is bringing her signature orange rolls. That's what I would have picked for you too, Mom.

    ReplyDelete